I love weddings and I love the weird and wonderful, so here’s a little wedding photography bucket list that I would LOVE to shoot! If your wedding entails any of the following awesome things, get in touch for an exciting exclusive discount
- A rainbow/multicolour themed wedding – I am a little obsessed with bright colours!
- A Moroccan themed wedding
- A wedding in the woods/a forest – think fairylights, flowers and bunting all amongst beautiful woodlands.
- A treehouse wedding!
- A Halloween/horror themed wedding – yep, I LOVE Halloween and for some reason like to try and scare myself by watching horror films!
- A teepee wedding
- Weddings in any of the following locations – Australia, Mexico, Italy, Spain, France (or basically anywhere outside of the UK).
- A wedding with lots of funfair rides, or a full on circus theme – think dodgems, ferris wheels, merry go rounds, a big circus top, fire breathers etc!
- An alternative wedding with a heavily tattooed couple.
- A wedding in a vineyard.
- A fancy dress themed wedding where the majority of the guests are in snazzy fancy dress!
So there ya have it, my bucket list…I am sure I will add more to it very soon!